Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ne-vah!

No, not even if I try as hard as I can, I can never keep up with my promises to myself and so, one background still remains to be drawn. As with some objects and couple of NPC:s. And the rest of the week goes attending other matters, so I`ll be virtually unable to make any progress this week. I`ll try hard tomorrow, but time will tell do I really have the chance to get to designing again. Nevertheless, one more screenshot from the game:

















The image still needs a little work, like some objects around the house to make it feel more real but after the core-game has been completed, I`ll have time to attend to those matters better. Graphics aside, everything is looking bright good, except the fact that I still can`t make that darned rain-plugin to work. Other bugs and problems so far have been fixed. Finally the first dialog works as it should, which helps me a lot with the upcoming dialogs. It seemed that I couldn`t change the global graphic variables from the dialog-script, but I had to create a completely new script for that action, which was started from the dialog-script itself.

Anyhow, I still seem to be on schedule if nothing surprising come up on the last couple of weeks.

No comments: